Channel Kindness Challenge:
Shout out the organizations and resources making a difference for YOU!
Our latest research shows young people care about their mental health, but say their biggest barrier to accessing the resources they need to support it is just not knowing where to find them. Help bridge the gap between young people and the resources they deserve by giving a #CKShoutOutTo the organizations, tools, and services that make a difference in your neighborhood!
Where do you go when you want to find community or connection? Where do you go when you want to build skills or find support? These organizations can be online or offline, as long as they provide the help you need and the opportunities you want!
To say thank you, we'll be giving one of our signature Be Kind shirts to one lucky participant each week during the Challenge. To enter, use the form below - every submission counts as an entry! And to help keep the conversation going, use the hashtag #CKShoutOutTo and tag @btwfoundation to shout out your resources on social media and we'll share some of our favorites online!
**Scroll to the bottom for the Challenge Rules and a social media graphic you can use for inspiration!**
SOCIAL MEDIA TIP
Don't forget to shout out the resources and organizations making a difference in your community by using #CKShoutOutTo and tagging @btwfoundation on social media! Here's an example photo:
And here's one you can share on your social media so your friends can join #CKShoutOutTo!
- In order to be eligible for the drawing, participants must:
- Be residents of the United States.
- Submit a resource or organization based in the United States.
- Each pledge submission serves as one entry for the drawing.
- Each additional submission beyond the initial will also be considered a separate entry.
- Multiple submissions of the same resource from the same participant will be considered one entry.
- The weekly t-shirt drawing winners will be selected at random once per week during the challenge.
- If you are selected as the winner, you must provide a U.S. mailing address to which Born This Way Foundation can send the Be Kind shirt.